background

Monday, October 24, 2011

Final Fill!

I had my FINAL fill today!!! WOoo hooo!!!!
50 more on the left and only 20 on the right to even it all out! So now at 385/325 which is even because of my lovely deformed chest cavity!

So plan now... do nothing! I'll call back in 3 months to schedule a surgical date for 3 months after that! So hoping end of April beginning of Mayish! Which will leave plenty of my summer to be enjoyed!

Its kind of crazy to think how well the fills went give I got off to such a rough start. Amazing really. So now I have finished another HUGE milestone, a big step in this journey. The next surgery should be much easier since everything will be stretched and is basically just a switch out for real implants. That and the fact that I am only having one surgery instead of three at once!

I am fairly sore tonight and am assuming tomorrow won't be the most comfortable but I am done!

I am guessing the blog may be a bit quiet for a while which is a good thing! I'll pop in once in a while but hopefully there is nothing to report!

Thank you all for the continued support!

1 comment:

  1. Yay for making it to this point! I'm so proud of you, and so excited for this news! Now some quiet time for you, and hopefully a very easy procedure in about six months. Whew. So glad you did this, and so relieved! Great update!

    ReplyDelete