background

Sunday, November 20, 2011

D?

Seeing as I will be this size for the next 5 months as I wait for my next surgery and the fact that the kids are in a wedding next weekend, I figured I should probably get a real bra (as opposed to the thin cami bras that I have been wearing). Since I will only be this size for 5 more months, I didn't want to spend much money so headed to Penneys with my 10$ off coupon. They recommend you don't wear and underwire with expanders in since you still have numbness and may not feel if it was digging in. Well trying to find a non-underwire bra in the right size at Penneys was difficult! So I settled on the wrong size but its good enough! 34C is what I ended up with, 32D is what I needed. Apparently they don't carry many 32s and not many 34Ds either! So 34C it is for now, doesn't fit great but it was cheap and will meet my needs for the next 5 months. I am guessing when I am done with all of this I'll be a 32 small C depending on what style/brand of bras.

And when I am done, I'll be buying a whole new bra wardrobe! It is kind of exciting to know that I will be able to wear cute bras which I never have been able to wear before!

No comments:

Post a Comment