background

Monday, March 17, 2014

Update!

Well seeing as I haven't posted in a long long time, I figured I would post a quick update. My blogger account sends me a summary every week of my page views (only because I don't know how to turn it off!) and even after abandoning my blog I still have a lot of people reading!

So its been a couple years since my surgeries and things are going great! No complications or issues! I saw my plastic surgeon about a year ago and he said to come back in two years and if everything is going well then I wont need to keep seeing him. I go to the breast clinic twice a year for clinical breast exams. No more mammograms or MRI's for me! YAY!

Its nice to be able to live my life and not have that fear looming over me. I am completely satisfied with the results and am able to do pretty much anything I want to. My chest is a little tight, most likely from some capsular contractions but nothing bad enough to do anything about. So things like pull ups, push ups, etc aren't very comfortable but seeing as I don't care that I cant do them it doesn't matter! Other than that I can pretty much do anything!

That's about it! Short and sweet! Nothing to report on the health front is always a good thing!

No comments:

Post a Comment