background

Wednesday, September 14, 2011

Final Product!

I had another fill today, had 50 more put in. I am at 225 which will be the final product when I am done with my next surgery! So they will over fill by 100... I know right! Yikes! So I will have 2-3 more fills depending if they even them out or if he thinks that he can just even them out when I have the next surgery. So 2-3 more fills, then wait 6-12 months then surgery (and more hyperbaric)! So at least an end is somewhat in sight... or at least a plan for the end!

They look pretty good right now besides being a bit square from the expanders and rock hard! I can feel more tightness with this fill as well and am assuming that the next couple will get tighter as well.

The interesting thing about boobs is that on me with my frame and size 225 is perfect but on someone even a little bigger than me 225 would be nothing! And also depending on the projection and shape of the implant the size can differ significantly. Mine are small and perky where as if they used a bigger expander they would be wider and flatter at the same volume.

As someone who was pretty much flat, it's nice to have some boobs!

Oh and a few people were under the impression that the port was outside of the skin and asked why I couldn't just slowly expand at home since I was a nurse. The port is actually under the skin and a needle is used to access the port and inject the saline. So I will not be poking myself at home!

The future is looking brighter every day as I slowly move forward with getting to the end of this journey! So much for a short term blog huh!

1 comment:

  1. Love that last line - and love how well you are doing! I was so worried about you in those weeks before and after surgery, but you are a rock star!

    (Miss you tons, promise to email back as soon as I can!)

    ReplyDelete