background

Thursday, September 22, 2011

Uppitty up up!

Another fill down! Tuesday I had another fill and had 50 put in the left smaller side and 40 put in the right side. I would have done 50 but the skin looked tight and they don't want to over do it. Plus at some point they need to start evening them out!

So the plan is to see the Doc in 3 weeks (he's out of town) and then decide how many more fills and what amount they want my to be at as my overfill. Initially it was 300 but it may be a bit more now.

This fill was the first one where I could really feel the expansion happening. Amazingly I was only a little sore that night and the next morning and am already back to feeling fine and the skin is all stretched nicely.

It is odd how much better I feel having real boobs! I've always been pretty flat and its really never bothered me. I've never really thought much of it. I guess surviving childhood bone cancer puts little things into perspective and it never really bothered me. But now having them, its kind of nice! I can wear shirts I couldn't before. I look normal in a swimsuit. I feel more girly. I was much more modest prior to having any boobs and now I would show just about anyone! They are great! I guess as long as I am going through all of this a little perk (no pun intended) is a good thing!

So I go back October 12th to come up with a plan!

No comments:

Post a Comment