background

Tuesday, June 21, 2011

good day.. sort of!

For those of you who know me, you know that I am busy! I hate sitting still, I'm not a huge TV fan, we typically have plans or go to the park or do something fun every night, just busy. Even when we aren't doing anything, we are busy. So as you can imagine, being stuck on a slowdown, take it easy isn't easy for me!

The past two days I've started feeling a bit better, more normal. So today went to hyperbaric and then decided that Jared and I should attempt to go out to lunch. Gotta eat right! So ate at famous Daves which went well. Then stopped at Target to grab a couple things, Jared was just going to run in but I decided I felt good enough to go to....

Got home... CRASHED!!!! So tired, way over did it. Took a 2-3 hour nap! Had a friend stop by this evening, and then snuggled on the couch with miss AJ.

And now since I had a big nap, can't sleep!

So note to self.... feel good... keep taking it easy. One outing not 2!

So depending how things go at the doc tomorrow, I'm hoping to ride with to watch AJ's soccer practice tomorrow.

Still can't lift anything, or even get our fridge door open for that matter so can't be home alone for long and can't be alone with the kids at all, so last night my dear friend Lindsy came and babysat Addy, JT, and I so that Jared could go play frisbee for a bit. Still having a huge outpouring of support! Sorry to all of you who I haven't emailed, called, or texted back. I'm working on it! My eyes are kind of goofy right now so I can't stand being on the computer of phone much and well phone calls seem to signal the kids to both melt down! So I will get back to you! Just might take a bit!

Thank you to EVERYoNE for all the prayers and thoughts! Keep them coming!

No comments:

Post a Comment