background

Tuesday, August 30, 2011

125!

Well I had my second fill today. I was nervous but not as much as the last time! It went well! I was able to feel the needle on one side today, not the piercing of the skin but more of a popping pressure dragging feeling. She injected 50 more cc's into each expander. Most people have somewhere between 50-125 put in each time and with my skin issues they want to do it slowly. As she injects she is checking capillary refill in my skin to make sure we aren't causing any issues.

So I'm at 125 in each expander (goal is still 300). The reassuring thing today was that the 50 didn't cause them to get much bigger but to fill in more. Kind of like when you blow up a floaty inner tube and its full of air but you need to add more to get it to be firm So I think the 240-260 implants will be just right and make me around a full B.

It is nice to have some perkiness there seeing as I have never had anything! I went to the pool with my daughter and a friend with a 3 year old as well and I actually had a tiny bit of cleavage! In a swim suit the expanders looked completely normal! In real life, not so much! But I know that when I have the second surgery that the implants will look and feel much better than these! Seriously they are rock hard and don't move at all!

So as long as tonight goes well and I'm not too sore in the morning, then we will do another fill next week! I've got no pain or tightness now so here's hoping it goes well! I am very relieved not to be having issues with the fills and blessed to hopefully be over the hump!

1 comment: