background

Wednesday, August 24, 2011

I survived!

I did it! I survived my first fill with minimal issues! My appointment went well. My incisions are fully healed. I was told to keep eating the cheeseburgers (seriously, I've eaten more cheeseburgers in the past month than I have in the last 5 years!).

So they put in 50cc's which brings me to a whopping 75 cc's. Basically they refilled me back to where I was after surgery before they sucked it out! My goal is 300cc's so I've still got a ways to go but at least its going!

I really didn't feel much. I am assuming the fuller they get, the more stretching/pain you feel but for now it went amazing. Definitely is working on decreasing my procedural anxiety since it went so well!

The expanders are still hard. I thought maybe once they had fluid in them they would be softer but apparently they will be like rocks until I have the exchange surgery done. I now am actually back to my natural pre-surgery size (although to everyone else I probably look smaller due to previous padded push up bra illusions!).

Since it went well and I got the ok to go swimming, we are planning a weekend family vacation! YAY!

So the plan from here is to see if I am sore tomorrow. If not, then we will do another fill next week, if I am sore then we will do it in two weeks instead.

1 comment:

  1. Great news Jen==glad it is going so well now. Have a great time on your trip to Duluth.

    ReplyDelete