background

Thursday, April 5, 2012

Check, Check, Check!

Remember this....Well I'm making progress!
To do before surgery list:
  • Make a bunch of meals to freeze: I made 20 tonight! 20 meals that will feed our family of 4! All are made healthy (whole wheat pastas, fresh vegi's (lots!), healthy organic or natural sauces, low fat meats) and it only took about 4 hours and about 100$.

  • 3 spicy pasta
  • 2 lasagna
  • 3 goulash
  • 2 meatloaf
  • 2 chicken alfredo
  • 2 pot roast
  • 2 BBQ chicken n vegis
  • 2 chicken enchilada meals
  • 2 chicken fried rice

  • Go through the kids closets (get out summery clothes, put outfits together so hubby doesn't have to)
  • Get stuff together for garage sale (which also means cleaning out storage bins/piles/areas
  • Get stuff wrapped up and delegated at work
  • Go through living room toys and demote some to the basement or Meena's house
  • Get kitchen counter organized and bills paid (our kitchen counter is a mountain of disaster!) CHECK! I got an organizing system in place and its lasted a few days and the counter is still clean so hopefully we can keep it going at least through surgery!
  • Go through my closet and find all things comfy for after surgery CHECK! All things comfy are folded and put away but now as I type this I realize I should pull them down so that I dont have to reach for them... add that back to the list!
  • Download the trial version of Adobe Lightroom (so I can have some fun while being laid up!)
  • Laundry will need to be caught up, rooms cleaned, calendar of activities updated
  • And plan a special Addy-Mommy day for the day before surgery! IN THE WORKS!
So I am making progress! This weekend will be full of fun and then next weekend will be crunch time! Only 11 days left!

1 comment:

  1. Wow Jen--you are so organized and prepared. I will watch for you on the day of surgery and keep you in my prayers. If you need help taking Addie to swimming next week, let me know. Anything else you can think of, let me know.

    ReplyDelete