background

Friday, April 20, 2012

Surgery Update

Well I made it through surgery and was able to come home the same day. Today has been ok as well. The lipo suction spots on my sides hurt way more than may chest (which I have barely any pain there!).

The lipo was kind of a bust! They harvested from both of my sides and still only could get 22cc's (their goal was 30-50) but it worked out to be enough to top fill the left side.

I had MASSIVE nausea after surgery and am still feeling barfy today. And they had given me tons of different anti nausea drugs. I even had a scopalomine patch which has a side effect of blurred vision so my eyes are still all goofy.

I'll update more later when I can see what I am typing!

2 comments:

  1. First of all--not surprised about the lipo--I wondered if they would find any fat--wish I could have given you some of mine!!
    Bummer about the nausea--that is the worst. Did they send the Quese-ease home with you? I know some people have good luck with seabands also--they are pretty cheap at drug stores and can be a good addition to all the meds.
    Take care--hope the pain and nausea both subside soon!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Glad to hear things are going fairly well! Hang in there!

    ReplyDelete