background

Tuesday, July 26, 2011

CLEAN!

One of the groups of CNS's that I work with wanted to do something to help so chipped in and got us a housekeeper for 4 hours! Well Molly Maids came today and our house is spotless...at least for the next two hours till the munchkins come home! They even dusted the picture frames! So an amazingly huge thank you to all of you! It was super nice to come home to a clean home. Hubby even mowed the yard today!

Everything else is status quo! Still some burning off and on in the one open incision. I can almost get my arms above my head. My muscle above the expanders is still sore off and on. Sleeping is going better (minus the 2 and 3 year old who are having sleeping issues). AND I worked a full 6 hours today! Planning on 6 hours the next few days and then will reassess. I am taking it slow because I don't want another set back of any kind!

No comments:

Post a Comment