background

Tuesday, July 5, 2011

Quick Update

Well I met my goal of being able to go up north with our extended family for the fourth of July!

It was nice to be out in the fresh air, by the lake, just relaxing.

I've got three more scheduled hyperbarics and I see plastics on Thursday to see if they want to do more or not and what the plan is. I've got a new little issue with my incision, its leaking a bit and has two new red areas that make it look like it wants to pull apart. And now one end is peeling as well but that may be expected. So I'll have the hyperbaric doc look tomorrow and see if I need to see plastics sooner or not!

Other than that, nothing new! I am doing somewhat more each day, or at least when I was up north I would rotate from spot to spot to sit so felt like I was doing more! The muscle spasms are getting less intense and I am able to move my arms a little more but need to clarify what my movement restrictions are before I do too much.

More later!

No comments:

Post a Comment