background

Friday, July 15, 2011

No news is well.. no news!

Still not sleeping great but seem to be getting a tiny bit better. My parents have an old recliner so they are bringing it down this weekend to see if that helps. When we went up north I slept in a recliner and it helped a little more so we'll try it!

Talked to my boss and work is pretty flexible about me taking more time off if I need it. So trying to figure out what the best plan is. Hoping to do two half days maybe next week to test it out and see if I can do it!

I see the gyne surgeon on Monday and plastics on Thursday next week so we'll see how those go! I'm assuming that everything will just stay status quo since plastics doesn't want to do fills until the incisions are completely healed which I am guessing wont be for a while!

Emotionally I am still a bit up and down. Just sucks that this is going to take so much longer of a process than I anticipated and I will be missing out on parts of my kids lives in the meantime which I know in the long run I'll be here longer without cancer (that's the plan anyway!) so will get those moments back later but its still hard. I miss my friends, they miss theirs, I miss being normal. Ok, well I've never really been normal, but miss being me and just aren't my bubbly outgoing self at the moment!

It will all be worth it once this is all done so I keep on trucking!

1 comment:

  1. Hang in there! I remember those points after surgery where you think you should be feeling better but you just aren't and it sucks at times! Praying for some sleep which should help a bit as well!

    ReplyDelete